Welcome to https://milvetmedia.com/. By using our website and services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”).
- Use of the Website
You may use the website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms of Service. You agree not to use the website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the company, a company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- User Content
- Intellectual Property Rights
The website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Subscriptions and Cancellation
For MilVet Machine and MilVet Marketing Machine platforms, subscribers may cancel their subscription at any time and it will not renew. However, there are no prorated refunds for canceling before the end of the subscription term. Once a subscriber cancels, they can still continue to use their plan for the remainder of the subscription term.
- Warranty Disclaimer
The website and its contents are provided on an “as is” basis. The company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the website.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, or suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the website or the contents.
- Changes to the Terms of Service
The company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the Terms of Service at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service or need assistance with your subscription, please contact us at https://milvetmedia.com/contact-us/.